*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 9. august 2017

Blooming times at The Paper Shelter

Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. I hope you had fun playing with us for the past two weeks and that all the projects inspired you a lot. As usual we have a fun and easy going theme for this week as well. Theme is Blooming Times. Here's my project:


and a little closer for details:

Our prize:
As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store.  
I know that you have heard this before, but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice

My recipe:
white paper
DP from Maja design
Flowers from WOC
Lace from Live and Love crafts
pearls from stash
Diecuts: Marianne design, Die Namics
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
stormy sky D.I

Catharine is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, fuscia pink, pink carnation, blossom, sandstone, putty, primrose, ivory, sky blue and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabolous teamies have been up to.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar